Submitting an Article Online
Sorry, submissions are temporarily disabled for this journal
The LSE Public Policy Review does not accept unsolicited articles and publishes papers which have been presented and discussed in dedicated public symposia following approval by the LSEPPR commissioning board. However, the journal welcomes ‘Guest Issue’ proposals from other highly reputable universities and HE Institutions both within and outside the UK. Proposals for topics, authors and symposia should be directed to the journal office – these will outline the main theme of the issue, the range of topics covered by specific articles and their proposed authors. The proposal will show how the planned issue is good fit for LSEPPR, in line with its aims and focus, encompassing different disciplinary perspectives and demostrating a high level of scholarship. All proposals will be evaluated by the LSEPPR commissioning board.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, in part or in whole, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All third-party-owned materials used have been identified with appropriate credit lines, and permission has been obtained from the copyright holder for all formats of the journal. Authors acknowledge their responsibility to gain all permissions prior to submission.
- All authors qualify as authors, as defined in the authorship guidelines, and have given permission to be listed on the submitted paper.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Every effort has been made to ensure that the submission is ready for peer review according to the journal's review policy (following the instructions to ensure blind peer review).
- Tables are all cited in the main text and are included within the text document.
- Figures are all cited in the main text and are uploaded as supplementary files. Figures/images have a resolution of at least 150dpi (300dpi or above preferred). The files are in one of the following formats: JPG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, EPS (to maximise quality, the original source file is preferred).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The journal is published and supported by LSE Press and will not charge any author fees.